Garden Gallery Garden Soil is the perfect blend of Ontario black earth, composted manure and compost.
FOR TREES & SHRUBS:
1. Dig a hole twice the diameter of the plant and the same depth as the root ball.
2. Gently place the plant in the hole so the top of the root ball is level with the ground.
3. Fill with Garden Gallery Garden Soil to the top of the root ball while compacting the soil around it.
4. Water thoroughly with Garden Gallery Plant Starter.
5. Apply mulch around the plant keeping a small area around the trunk clear.
When roots are established (approximately 4 weeks), use either Garden Gallery Flower Gro fertilizer (for flowers and vegetables) or Garden Gallery Green Gro fertilizer (for evergreens and foliage)
FOR GARDENS & LAWNS: Apply as required.