Greenhouse Labourer APPLY NOW
Position: Greenhouse Labourer
Reports to: Annual & Perennial Supervisor
Accountability: Responsible for maintaining plants in greenhouse
- Responsible for working with annual flowers and plants inside the greenhouses.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Open and close greenhouses daily (including rolling up sides)
- Unload flower racks as new product arrives
- Price product as required
- Move plants around greenhouses as instructed
- Maintain plants in healthy, aesthetically pleasing condition as instructed.
- Water/fertilize plants as instructed
- Keep greenhouses free of debris and excess water
- Assist customers with selection of purchases
- Notify supervisor of any unsafe conditions or anything (?) in need of repair.
- Responsible for other duties, tasks and assignments as delegated by manager
- Polite and helpful to customers.
- Position runs from May to July.
- Knowledge of annuals and vegetable plants would be an asset though not required.
- Physical ability to reach and bend repetitively throughout your shift.
- Ability to be prepared to work in all elements of weather and climate, including extremes in cold and heat.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Occasionally you may be required to work in other areas of the garden centre.
- As a seasonal position Garry’s reserves the right to lay off any employee without prior notice.
2022-05-27|||5 Commerce Rd. Lindsay Ontario|||Garry's Garden Gallery||||||m~0jLGy9NoDqUHuj|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false