Garden Center Assistant Manager APPLY NOW
Garry’s Garden Gallery is a leading retailer of horticultural, garden products, hot tubs, pools, patio furniture and ladies fashions. The company was founded in 1981 and remains committed to serving Kawartha Lakes, Lindsay and the Greater Peterborough markets. We are looking for a motivated individual with a passion for customer service to help us fulfill our mission of providing each customer with excellent service.
Garden Centre Assistant Supervisor
The successful candidate is a retail professional who will be responsible for the supervision of sales associates, merchandising, training, sales and customer service within the garden center. The candidate will work closely with management, their sales team to implement a progressive customer-centric action plan. As an experienced business builder, you have a proven track record in value-based solution selling of products and services. The major focus of this role is:
- Maximizing sales by delivering outstanding customer service;
- Maintaining the “seasonal” plant product categories including annuals, perennials and bulbs and related garden products;
- Supervising receiving products, maintenance, merchandising, sales and customer service;
- Daily supervision, training and monitoring of Garden Centre Staff.
- Previous Garden Centre Supervision will be an asset;
- Extensive knowledge of all plants and related products;
- Excellent supervisory skills;
- Have excellent customer service skills and enjoy interacting with people;
- Have excellent decision making ability and problem solving skills;
- You must have an excellent work ethic, coupled with enthusiasm and energy;
Available to work flexible schedules of evenings, days, weekends, and holidays. Your rate of pay will be based on the experience and knowledge that you can bring to your role.
Start Date: Immediately
2023-01-18|||5 Commerce Rd. Lindsay Ontario|||Garry's Garden Gallery||||||7V26MKyO~hGn24l6|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false